Monday, April 28, 2008

Out of boredom



Here are some pictures that I took when I have nothing to do.
(The resolution is a bit low because it was taken using mobile phone.)


This photo was taken when I was making a scrapbook. Left over paper was used as the background and a black rose brooch as the subject.








This was taken when I was in my cousin’s house. I took plastic roses on the vase and then place it above the electric organ. Do they look real?





This one is a photo of my favorite colors. Black and white (if they are counted as colors) and different shades of green.








This was taken while we were watching a softball game. The two girls on the photo are my friends: agnes and kichie.







Colorful reflection. This was taken in one of the classrooms. It looks like a reflection of a stained glass but it’s just a reflection of cellophane on the window. This was made during our college week by those creative people.








this is a picture of my stuff toy, bear. he looks sad.. :(










Flower is my subject again. Another fake rose. I try to pair it with a different background, a
newspaper.












dart board. i have nothing much to say about this.









Looks like a reflection of the sunset on water? But it’s not. It’s just a reflection of the sunset on the concrete.




Makati skyline.
I took these one when we were on the rooftop of a 37-storey building.





This is one of my favorites. Another flower subject. But this time, I used a real one.

I found a dried flower on our locker. I think this was left when we had our flower arrangement in humanities. Well anyway, I took this and brought to our classroom. And while waiting for my friends (because they are still talking to the professor that time), I placed it near the window and took a picture of it. I’m surprised that it turned to black because its original color was red with some brown on it (the dried petals). But it still looks nice.



A picture of a notebook and a ball pen. Nothing so special about this photo. This was just taken when I was reviewing for a quiz in theology.













photo of yume and bear looking at the scrapbook that I have made (as if they can see).












The kid in this picture is my cousin, pajong. I took this after his graduation. The raw photo is nice but it looks better on sepia.







I really love this one. This is a picture of my friends- bear, ansherina, donny and yume. They’re so kawaii.






Those photos are the products of my boredom.

So every time you will get bored, just get your phone or any camera that you have and take picture of the things around you. It’s fun. =)

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape