Tuesday, May 6, 2008

two-day vacation

It feels so good to unwind after a stressful week.

So my mother and her officemates decided to have an outing in Bacnotan, La Union (which is my relatives’ hometown). They brought their family with them.


Well, here’s my experience during that two day trip. I also added some photos in there.

After 7 long hours of travel, we finally reach our destination, La Union. Saturday, 5am in the morning, we were already at my grandfather’s house. After we have eaten our breakfast, I and the other kids went to the sea shore. The sea is only few steps away from the house. Then we reached the shore. The sea was so calm during that time. It was a nice view for taking pictures. So I didn’t lose that chance. I get my phone and took pictures.


Then, we went back to the house. We have prepared our things because we were going to the shore again. It’s swimming time. It’s fun because we are the only people there. It looks like we were in a remote island.

Because we were in a “remote island”, we have to go back to basic. They built a tent where we can stay. And they also built a portable cr where we can change our clothes after we swim.

After eating our lunch by the shore, we went back to the house and take a bath. After that, I took a rest and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep in the rocking chair.

It was 4pm in the afternoon when I woke up. I saw my younger brother and the other kids playing badminton so I decided to join them. It was tiring so I took a rest again. Then we went to the house beside the place we were staying. That house is a place where sugar cane vinegars were made. These clay jars are used as vinegar containers.

Then after we visited our relatives’ house, we decided to go back to the shore. We have stayed there for about an hour and a half. We were supposed to stay there until night but there was a bad weather coming during that time so we decided to go back home. The good thing is we weren’t caught by the rain.

Unfortunately, the pictures of the sunset that I have taken were not as good as what I expected it to be. The sunset was not clearly seen because f the dark clouds that were hiding it. But it’s ok because at least I still took pictures before we went home.
When we were already at the house, I took a bath, ate my dinner and sleep. I think it’s only 8pm but I felt so tired so I decided to go to sleep. Then I woke up very early. Its still 5am. If I were in our house, I am still sleeping during that time. The normal time I wake up is 9am.
Well anyway, just after I woke up, I took a bath then ate my breakfast. Then I prepared my things because we are about to leave in two hours. When all are ready, we packed are things and put it in the coaster. But before we leave, we took group pictures. After the picture taking, we say goodbye to our relatives and then we left.
Before we left La Union, we visited the beach in Paraoir.


The beach is so nice. Too bad we don’t have enough time to stay there for a bit longer. It was a very nice experience. Although it’s only two days, at least we have such an experience to be close to nature again. I was very happy to see those beautiful God’s creation.







Good thing I always have my phone with me that I can capture those sceneries.


By the way, I forgot to say that I also brought my doll, ansherina with me.


Isn’t she cute? =’)

Well that was a very good experience for us. I hope we could come back there some other time.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape